Two cities, one in North India and other in South India – but alike, from places to food, and how? Whenever we travel, we always think of similar things we have seen in the other city and start the usual comparison, that which one is better. But that’s where the beauty of these places lies, despite being separated geographically, they are related via a lot of activities that happen at each place. Let’s found out some similarities between the city of Mughals and the city of Nizams:
1. The so-called cool places
2. Your evening Azan
3. Slightly different Airports
4. What goes best with chai?
5. Birla Mandirs
6. Which is your cup of tea?
7. Which expressway you take or you will take??
8. Meat craving, huh?
9. Thanks for keeping both the gates open at all times.
10. Your regular packet of milk
11. The old city flavour
12. The usual breakfast
Do you know similarities between cities, do let us know, we’re always up for such gossip.