In the month of April, Rongadi Bihu is celebrated throughout the city with zest and zeel. It’s as big as Durga Puja celebration in Kolkata. Apart from harvesting, the Bihu Toli goes on for several days. Local artists...
most loved posts
- An unexpected ride to Dawki
- Cultivating dream in Mawlyngot, Meghalaya
- Mawlynnong – a village filled with goodness
- Nongriat village, Cherrapunjee survival guide
- Backpacking through Madhya Pradesh
- Things to do in Golden Triangle tour
- Why to pick Zostel as your den next trip?
- Interestingly annoying things that happened on my trips over the years
- The Sanskari side of Goa
- Why so competitive, Varanasi?
- How I managed to eat (almost all)Lucknowi Food in one day!
- The Hustle Story, right before reaching Delhi Airport
- 14 questions to help you plan your trip to Hampi
- 7 Perks you can earn by Travelling Solo
- How to explore Hyderabad wisely?
- Choto So Shahar, Mahro Bikaner
- Behind the sets of Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad
- A day just for food in Bengaluru
Pick what you like
Airport assam Aund Bangalore Beach bhel chaat chai Chill Clothing Culture Delhi Durga Puja Festival Food friendship-day Getaways Goa guest-bloggers hills Hotel Hyderabad Jaipur journey kerala Kolkata love MadhyaPradesh Mahabaleshwar Manipal Meghalaya Mumbai mysore Northeast Pune road Safari tea travel Trekking valentines Varanasi Waterfall wildlife Winter